Equest Equine First Aid Course
For the Love of your Horse
Mark your calendars... November 2nd, 9am - 5pm
This is a "hands-on" course and covers
- Pain detection, pain prevention
- How to flush foreign bodies out of eyes
- Hoof puncture wounds, thrush, scratches, abcess, white line
- Digestive emergencies - colic, collapse, choke
- Is your saddle hurting your horses back?
- What's normal and what's not normal for your horse
- What your vet needs to know when you call with an emergency
Upon completion, you will walk away with your First Aid Certification, First Aid Manual, and a ton of knowledge. Cost for the course is $170 - payment must be received by October 31st.